The Aquatics programs provide a full spectrum of recreational and instructional activities in a safe, healthy, fun environment which aids in the development of life skills and builds resiliency in our service members. Drowning prevention is a key theme for Aquatics with a focus on prevention awareness.
50-METER POOL/WATER SURVIVAL TRAINING TANK
NOTE: The pool is currently postponing swim lessons until a future date to be determined. If you would like to be placed on a wait list, please email: Miramar50MPool@usmc-mccs.org. Ensure to include your name, as well as the type of lesson that you’re interested in taking.
The 50-Meter Pool / Water Survival Training (WST) is open to all ranks and offers a wide-variety of programs for all ages; from children to adults who are looking to learn basic swimming skills, or to perfect strokes and overall swimming performance. The pool also includes lounge chairs, picnic tables, and locker rooms with showers and daily locker use.
- The 50-Meter Pool is a military training facility, and may be closed at any time to support military training.
- The 50-Meter Pool is set-up short course (25-meters), permanently.
- The facility will open to patrons no more than 5 minutes before the start of lap swim. Please do not enter the water until a lifeguard is on duty.
- The facility will close 15 minutes after operational hours. Patrons will not be permitted anywhere in the facility at any time.
- Please note that all non-military guests must sign a Hold Harmless Waiver before utilizing the facility. If the guest is under 16 years of age, the parent/guardian of that child must sign the Hold Harmless Waiver before their child can utilize the facility.
If you have questions about our swim programs and pool parties, or about our services, please call the 50-Meter Pool at (858) 307-4137.
|Morning Lap Swim|
|Monday||5:00am - 7:00am|
|Tuesday||5:00am - 7:00am|
|Wednesday||5:00am - 7:00am|
|Thursday||5:00am - 7:00am|
|Friday||5:00am - 7:00am|
|Lunch Lap Swim|
|Monday||11:00am - 1:00pm|
|Tuesday||11:00am - 1:00pm|
|Wednesday||11:00am - 1:00pm|
|Thursday||11:00am - 1:00pm|
|Friday||11:00am - 1:00pm|
|Tuesday||4:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Thursday||4:00pm - 6:00pm|
|Saturday||11:00am - 4:00pm|
|Sunday||12:00pm - 4:00pm|